Nine out of ten representatives of the companies surveyed identified themselves with the statement that the information technology and software are a prerequisite for the successful functioning of the market.
78% of managers agrees that it is necessary that the Czech production focuses on the development of advanced information technologies.
At present companies declare the following intensity of use of specific information technology:
• 74% has management software customers – CRM.
• 70% has software for inventory and logistics.
• 35% develops products using the software.
• 29% uses cloud data.
• 29% uses software for simulation in product development.
• 26% uses software for 3D modeling products.
• 11% uses 3D printing.
You may find rest of the article HERE.